What does Golf Religion LLC do with my personal information?
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. This policy describes the privacy practices of Golf Religion and any of our subsidiaries or Affiliates (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Terms + Conditions for that site.
This policy applies to:
- Information we collect on the Golf Religion website
What We Collect:
- Information you give us about yourself. We collect and store information you provide through our digital site. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information you give us about others. You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
- Information from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Reviews and other content you provide. Our websites and social media pages offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
- Identifying you on our websites in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products to you or others
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Responding to your questions and requests
- Improving our products and services
- Analyzing website and device application trends and customers interests
- Preventing losses and ensuring security
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
At any time, you may:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
- To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Protecting Children’s Privacy.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites.
Social Media Features.
If you have additional questions, you can call us at 860.637.3784 or reach us by email at email@example.com.